Delivering Engaging Presentations – Half Day Masterclass
A poll by Mori recently unveiled that most business executives and managers fear, ‘speaking in public’ more than cancer and death! If your mouth goes dry and your palms sweat at the very thought of standing up and speaking or you’re the ‘King of Waffling’ in front of colleagues or clients, then this half day Masterclass with Lily Newman from Morgan James Consulting is just for you.
Learn how to deliver engaging presentations to senior management, clients or colleagues with confidence and style – and avoid ‘hiding behind your visual aids’ or delivering ‘Death by PowerPoint.’
What will you learn?
By the end of the masterclass we guarantee that we will have helped you to:
- To build your confidence as a communicator.
- To increase awareness of your own strengths and reduce your limitations as an effective presenter.
- To develop your ability to plan, prepare and execute effective, well-structured presentations.
- To help you to utilise some “tricks of the trade” to engage with your audience and create a positive impact.
- To improve both your verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- To enable you to stay calm and relaxed during the delivery of presentations using NLP techniques.
- To create a learning environment that is both stimulating and good fun!
“All the great speakers were bad speakers at first.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Whether you have to make a speech, chair team meetings, or present your company to prospective clients, this workshop will help you to craft engaging talks and presentations that inspire and captivate your audience to ensure that your presentations are truly memorable – for all the right reasons!
This half day masterclass includes lunch and refreshments throughout. Timings are 8.30am for a 9am start, until 1pm.
Ticket prices are £375 + VAT pp Early Bird Rate, £450 + VAT pp. Tickets can be purchased here.