Finance Yorkshire invests in companies with good growth prospects for the future. We work closely both with businesses and with advisers to help their clients get the investment they need, backing eligible businesses through critical stages of growth from start-up through to major expansion.
Finance Yorkshire offers finance ranging from £15,000 to £2m. Seedcorn finance is available up to £780k, Business Loans up to £150k and Equity Linked Finance from £100k to £2m.
Our investment packages are suitable for most business sectors, the main exceptions are retail businesses, primary industries such as agriculture and some property development.
For more information about Finance Yorkshire, please visit www.finance-yorkshire.com or ring 0845 649 0000.
About Finance Yorkshire
- Finance Yorkshire can provide seedcorn, loan and equity linked investments, ranging from £15,000 to £2million, specifically to help small and medium sized businesses meet the gaps in the market for the funding they need for growth and development.
- Finance Yorkshire has been developed as a European JEREMIE* initiative and is capitalised by grants from Yorkshire Forward’s Single Programme (£15m), European Regional Development Fund (£30m) and finance from the European InvestmentBank (£45m). (*JEREMIE stands for Joint European Resources for Micro to medium Enterprises)
- Finance Yorkshire invests in businesses based or moving to areas within Yorkshire, the Humber, North Lincolnshire and North East Lincolnshire.
- Finance Yorkshire Ltd is a company limited by guarantee (Registered No 07075478). Finance Yorkshire Ltd (0845 649 0000) comprises three sub funds, Finance Yorkshire Equity Fund, which is managed by Viking
- Fund Managers Limited, Finance Yorkshire Small Loans Fund, which is managed by EV Business Loans Limited and Finance Yorkshire Seedcorn Fund, which is managed by Enterprise Ventures Limited. Each of these Fund Managers is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.